Posted on: 02/01/2014
Buying a new car is exciting. You talk to friends and family, read pages and pages of catalogues and magazines, and browse the web to find the perfect model.
But it’s not all sunshine and rainbows.
Here at Recycle Motors, we know that the process of buying a new car can be just as stressful as getting rid of your old one. You need to weigh your options and ask the right questions.
And that's hard to do during a viewing at your local forecourt, which can often involve pushy sales patter. We want to help you in any way that we can. That's the kind of company we are.
So, check out our steps below to get the best car deal possible:
1. Check your financial situation. Maybe you have savings, or you’re going to organize a loan. If the latter, it’s worth checking your credit score before picking out a car that potentially could be out of your price range.
2. Don't be be hurried along during your viewing - this is your time to figure out whether buying a new car is right for you and to ensure you get exactly what you want.
3. Find out the warranty details. This must cover any material or factory defects, under normal use and proper maintenance.
4. Don't forget to haggle! Make sure you don't pay the full list price. You can check what this is on the What Car? website that contains a "target" price list for all brand new cars. This is the real price that you should then aim to undercut. If a dealer won't discuss a discount, move on to one that will. Most buyers should be able to get at least 5% off with some mild haggling.
5. Ask if it is permissible to have the car inspected by an independent mechanic. A thorough check will really put your mind at rest ahead of purchase.
6. Agree collection or delivery arrangements. Try to schedule collection for a time when the dealer's not too busy so that they can help you familiarise yourself with controls and any set-up required.
It may also be worth taking someone else along with your for a second set of eyes and ears. Let's face it, when buying a new car, you need all the help you can get.
And you’ll need all the money you can get too.
There's one thing we know for certain here at Recycle Motors: That we can help you come up with the cash you need to find your perfect car.
So, contact Recycle Motors. We know that selling your existing vehicle to us will help put you in the best position to buy your new one.
auto buyers March 7th, 2014
Fantastic content, dude. Cannot wait for your upcoming post.
Contact us on: 01795 227576
Go direct to an agent: 07583 734602
Sell My Car | Scrap My Car | Cash for Used Vehicles | Sell My Caravan, Motorbike, Van for Cash | Buy My Car for Cash Today | We Buy Cars for Cash UK |
Car Valuation | Car Recovery | I Need To Sell My Car | Car Collections | Second Hand Car Buyers | Junk Car Buyers | Sell Your Car Quickly | Sell My Damaged Car
Copyright © 2015 Recycle Motors Ltd. All rights reserved.